Depending on the email services that are associated with your domain, there are several methods to change your password.
For SmarterMail Users:
Changing your SmarterMail password is simple:
- Open a browser and login to your webmail account
- Click Settings on the far left of the screen (Gears icon).
- The Account Settings screen will open and you may enter your new password and confirm the new password and then click Save at the top center of the screen just under the Account Settings header.
- Log out and Log back in to your account with your new password!
If you do not have this feature available on your account you will need to contact your email domain administrator to have your password reset.
For Exchange Users:
Please contact our team for assistance with making password changes or for password resets.
For Google Apps Users:
Resetting a lost or forgotten e-mail password is easy:
- Login to your webmail account and click the drop-down to the right of your e-mail address at the top right of the page.
- Select the account link and a new screen will open.
- On the top center of the screen locate and click Security and a new screen will open.
- Click Change Password in the center of the screen and a new screen will open.
- Enter your current Password, new Password and confirm Password and click the Change Password button.