Marketing Internship Opportunity
The Marketing Intern will work closely with our product team to assist and implement aspects of online and offline marketing, including social media, copywriting, newsletter writing and design, web updates, email marketing, press releases, and research.
This is a paid internship for students majoring in marketing and/or related field.
- Introduce, execute, and follow-up on social media/marketing projects
- Research and develop new ways to monitor and improve the effectiveness of these strategies
- General business operations support
- Assisting in the development and coordination of press materials
- Generating social media visibility
- Managing content and maintaining business support materials (such as blog posts, advertisements)
- Updating, enhancing and maintaining website content.
- Student in good standing at an accredited university or a recent graduate, preferably majoring in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR or related field
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Available to work 10-15 hours/week (flexible schedule)
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive work ethic and team player
Please email all questions or follow-ups (no phone calls)
Since 1998, IQComputing, a top St Louis web design company, has developed visually impressive and budget-sensitive responsive websites in St Louis, Missouri. Our WordPress web development team and professional website developers focus on providing complete small business services featuring W3C compliant HTML5 coding markup, SEO, and the best open source content management system (CMS).